Seth Sh. SurajmalGauridutt Mittal Eye and Dental hospital is a charitable hospital operating under the umbrella of Mittal Charities, Mumbai. Eye hospital had been established in 05, December 1982 and the dental hospital had been established in 07, July 2003. We provide the best medical facilities to the poor people, orphan child, old person and widow. It is situated in Sardarshahar, district-Churu, Rajasthan. It is situated in a remote area of Rajasthan. This region has been always lack of medical facilities.
The seed of creating a hospital which will stand by this large section of poor people in our region and save countless lives. Today, the hospital is offering the best medical treatment to thousands of patients per year and slowly expanding its reaches to the remotest corner of the region where still there are many who lack access to affordable medical treatment.
We offer medical service with heart and compassion and with the true spirit of service to humanity. We expand our presence to remote places to meet the crying need of adequate medical serviceand never let anyone die just because he/she could not afford the cost of the treatment. We also organize medical camps for eye and dental diseases in the villages for the awareness.
The following facilities have been provided:-
OPD: – Our OPD start from 1983.This is the place one consults a doctor according to their issues. Our patient means patients who are not admitted to the hospital. These are basically synonymous to doctor’s chambers. It is the same as taking an appointment and visiting a doctor’s chamber, just here, the “chambers” are under the hospital’s banner and one takes the appointment, on reaching the hospital, from the reception, whereas you might have to take prior appointment while visiting a doctor in a chamber. The hospital’s doctors have a particular schedule as to who sits in the OPD on which day; one will have to consult the doctor in charge on the day of the visit.
Cataract surgery: – It is the removal of the natural lens of the eye (also called “crystalline lens”) that has developed an opacification, which is referred to as a cataract. Metabolic changes of the crystalline lens fibers over time lead to the development of the cataract and loss of transparency, causing impairment or loss of vision. In addition to these age related changes, infants may be born with congenital cataracts. Direct ocular trauma and some medications, specifically the long term use of steroids, may also result in cataract formation. Long term exposure to infrared light and microwave radiation may also lead to cataract formation. Many peoples’ first symptoms are strong glare from lights and small light sources at night, along with reduced acuity at low light levels. During cataract surgery, a patient’s cloudy natural cataract lens is removed and replaced with a synthetic lens to restore the lens’s transparency.
Phaco Surgery:-Phaco- emulsification is the technique by which cataract is broken into small pieces and removed from the eye using ultrasound with the help of a special phaco equipment. The actual cataract operation is carried out through a 2.5 to 2.8 mm incision with the help of a titanium needle vibrating at the rate of more than 40,000 times per second.
In early days routine cataract operation is carried out through an incision which is 8 to 10 mm in length through which first cataract is removed and then an intraocular lens is implanted. In Phacoemulsification technique, cataract removal is done through 2.5 mm to 2.8 mm opening only ( maximum it is extended to 5 mm) for implantation of the intraocular lens and this avoid the necessary for stitches to close the wound and reduce the amount of glasses required for distant vision. Very rarely only a single stitch may be needed.
Benefits of Phaco surgery:
- No hospitalization – Walk in, Walk out surgery.
- Smaller incision- hence lesser complications related to the incision size.
- Lesser induced astigmatism because of smaller incision.
- No bandages minimal precautions.
- No restriction on normal activities. Can join work from next morning.
- Fast recovery of good vision in a matter of days.
- Final spectacles at one or two weeks.
- Early visual rehabilitation.
We provide the following dental facilities:-
- Smile Makeovers/Veneers:- In dentistry Veneer is a thin layer of tooth like material, which is placed over the existing tooth surface with minimal preparation, to improve the esthetics of a tooth with regards to color or position. Multiple veneers can close spaces between teeth, lengthen teeth, provide uniform color, shape and symmetry and make the teeth appear “straight”.
- Dental implant:-A dental implant is like an artificial tooth root used in dentistry to support crowns and bridges that replace a tooth or group of teeth. It is a titanium screw like structure, which is anchored into the jawbones and functions similar to a natural tooth. Dental Implants can be placed in areas where natural teeth are either lost due to decay or trauma or when a tooth cannot be saved and has to be extracted. It has two main treatment phases. Firstly, the Dental Implant is placed into the jawbone. Secondly, the Dental Implant has a tooth like crown placed on it.
- Teeth Whitening:- Teeth Whitening can make your smile look more attractive and younger. Teeth tend to get discolored due to aging, by medications and chemicals or stained by beverages such as coffee and certain types of wine. However it is important to know that Whitening will not correct certain forms of discoloration. Also the results of Teeth Whitening are subjective to the patient’s expectations.
- Crowns and bridge: – A Crown is a dental restoration otherwise known as “a cap” which covers the entire tooth. It may be required in case of extensive damage by decay, fractured, chipped or sensitive teeth; root canal treated teeth and esthetically compromised teeth. A Bridge is placed in case of missing tooth/teeth with teeth on either side of the open space. The teeth on each end of the space are prepared and used as anchors for support. We provide a variety of crowns and bridges, such as all ceramic crowns (Emax, Zirconia), porcelain fused to metal (Ceramco).
- Digital X-ray:- Offering superior resolution with less radiation exposure, the digital radiograph x-ray at your Vero Beach dentist is an excellent new way to help diagnose possible oral problems. The digital radiograph not only emits half the amount of radiation associated with traditional x-rays, but is also much less time consuming. Using a sensor that is placed in your mouth in the correct position, the pictures are taken and immediately sent to our computer. We can then review the information with you right from the computer screen.
- Orthodontic: – This treatment is most commonly done during the teens; however adult orthodontics constitutes a significant proportion of our orthodontic practice. There is no age restriction for getting orthodontic treatment done to achieve the smile you desire.